• Striking views across the rolling green Gippsland hills
• New handcrafted commercial store (80sqm of floorspace) with workbenches and mezzanine floor.
• Ideal artists studio or workshop. Includes rain water tank (6,000 litres) and toilet (with septic).
• Fruit tree orchard comprising 200 apple trees for cider production and 50 snow apples and a mix of nuts.
• Over 12 revegetated acres has created a native seed orchard and wildlife sanctuary to complement the Strezlecki ranges wildlife corridor.
• The property also includes 1,000 plantation trees (mix of blue gum, Victorian Ash and White Cypress planted in 2012).
Central location – 10 minutes drive to the surrounding towns of Fish Creek, Foster and Meeniyan, 20 minutes to Wilsons Prom. 2.5 hours from Melbourne.
Other features include 360 degree rural views, dam and network of walking paths through the new bush.
The perfect lifestyle escape in the heart of the Prom Coast.